Glitter Text Generator - http://www.sparklee.com

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Children's Museum - Museu da Crianca

Two weeks ago we took a trip to the Children's museum in Indianapolis and it was so much fun. I personally had never been there before and I just loved it.
Alex and Alana did so good. The hard part was to take them away from so much fun. That will stay in our family memories and we plan to go back there for sure.
Ha duas semanas atras fomos ao Museu da crianca em Indianapolis, o museu e totalmente dedicado as criancas com muitas exposicoes e atividades. Adoramos e as criancas se divertiram bastante.

A water splash at the museum

The best Dad and husband in the world!

Alana caught a fish Yeahhh
These glasses are amazing...I had to take a picture.




Alex and Dad exploring the Egypt and I think this picture is adorable!
Now you will see the racers coming out of the twins....




There was a Rock Exposition that they kids could dress up and go dance on the stage...Alex and ALana rocked the place!

Alex trying some moves and I will tell you he can dance!!!


Fun fun fun
Look at that rocker chick!
Now at the excavation area. They had this excavation kids box and they give goggles and a brush so they can learn how to find the fossils.



The loves of my life.


I am sooo lucky...

Mommy had to try also...


My handsome boy...I can not believe how big he is ...
Alana did a good job in keeping her goggles. I thought she looked so cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment